Hello Everyone and welcome back to the show. It's time for MICROCAST MONDAY.
In this episode Patrick talk about 6 Ways to Break Worry Before it Breaks you. This is taken from the late great Dale Carnegie. Lifetime Plan for Success. How to Win and Influence People.
1) Crowd worry out your mind by keeping busy. Plenty of action is one of the best therapies ever devised for curing worry.
2) Don't fuss about trifles. Don't permit little things - the mere termites of life - to ruin your happiness.
3) Use the law of averages to outlaw your worries. Ask yourself: "What are the odds against thing's happening at all?"
4) Cooperate with the inevitable. If you know a circumstance is beyond your power to change or revise, say to yourself: "It is so; it cannot be otherwise."
5) Put a "stop-loss" order on your worries. Decide just how much anxiety a thing may be worth - And refuse to give it any more.
6) Let the past bury its dead. Don't saw sawdust.
Stay tuned for more great guest and content on the www.cjevolution.com