Hello everyone and welcome back to Microcast Monday. A big shout out to all the brave men and women who work in the criminal justice field. Thank you all for what you do, and keep up the great work.
Thanks to our sponsor Detectachem. This great company is protecting our brave men and women who protect us every day. Click the link to Detectachem and see how they can help you better protect the ones that protect us. www.cjevolution.com
In this Microcast Monday episode I wanted to take a moment and talk about your negative self talk. People who give themselves negative self talk stop themselves from being successful. You need to kill that little voice in your head. When you have a moment today I want you to do the following:
1) Think back to a time when you crippled yourself with some negative self talk. Notice, where this little voice was in your head. Is it on the right or the left side of your head? In front or the back of your mind?
2) How loud is the voice? Normal, softer or louder.
3) If you could turn this voice into a shape, what shape would it be? A square, triangle, circle or any other shape? What shape is your voice? If you can't turn your voice into a shape imagine you were someone who could turn the voice into a shape - what shape is your voice?
4) What color is your shape? Is the shape in the same place the voice was?
5) Slowly move the shape away from your head, down towards your shoulder, how does it feel now? Most say it feels less powerful, pretty cool eh?
6) Allow the shape to move from your shoulder down your arm towards your elbow, how does it feel now? Is the negative emotion vanishing? Yes?
7) Let the shape continue further down from your elbow to your hand, notice how your negative emotions losses strength the further down the shape goes, move the shape to your leg, at its own speed allow the shape to drop down from your leg to your knee - how does it feel now? Less powerful?
8) Move it from your knees to your foot, is the negative feeling vanishing? With the shape on your foot, how do you feel? More positive?
9) Finally allow the shape to fall onto the floor - what do you want to do to the shape? Kick it away? Stomp on it?
10) Move the shape so you can't see it, now how do you feel? Have all the negative emotions vanished? Most said they vanished a long time ago. How easy and amazing is this exercise?
Try this exercise 3 times and notice how it gets easier and quicker to remove the negative voice each time you try it.
Remember this day is yours! Go conquer it and the week!
Stay tuned for more great episodes on The CJEvolution Podcast.