Hello everyone and welcome back to Microcast Monday. Short bursts of inspiration and motivation to get you started on your week. Thank you ALL for your support. Please head over to Apple Podcasts and give us that 5-Star Rating and Review.
A big shout out to ALL the brave men and women who work in the Criminal Justice Field. Thank you for what you do. Remember you are honored, cherished and you are loved. Keep up the great work.
I love coffee. I bet some of you do too. You are going to LOVE Four Sigmatic. My favorite is Lions Mane Mushroom Coffee. You can find the link to Four Sigmatic on www.cejvolution.com
We are so honored to be partnered with Detectachem. This company is helping keep our first responders safe by offering mobile threat detection that fits in the palm of your hand. Detecting illicit drugs, explosives and now COVID-19. Check out their link at www.cjevolution.com
Heading to the gym? Do you have some kick-ass gym apparel and gear? Look no further than The Badge Life. From tank tops to hoodies to various gym gear, you will LOVE their products. And you will be supporting our brave first responders. This company was created for YOU, The First Responder by another First Responder. Here is the Link to The Badge Life.
Do you have a morning routine? If you do great, but if you don’t, I recommend you develop one. One that will fit your needs. My morning starts with the following:
- Gratitude – Before my feet hit the floor in the morning, I am going through a gratitude practice. I start will all the people that are in my life and go from there. This one practice can change your life. The more grateful you are the more of what you want will come into your life.
- Pray – I pray early in the morning after my gratitude.
- Meditate – I meditate for at least 10 minutes. There are many apps out there to help you get started. Here is one: https://www.calm.com/
- Journal – I write down my daily goals and objectives and other important information that I want to accomplish – I also journal at night to recap the day.
- Work out – I spend at least 1 to 1.5 hours at the gym. Your body runs it all. You have to take care of your body. When you take care of your body you also take care of your mind.
Like anything a morning routine takes time to develop, and it takes dedication. Remember any change in your life is going to take work. When you develop a morning routine / ritual it will soon become habit.
Your habits and routines can change your life for the better, of worse.
Develop your morning ritual today.
Stay tuned for more great guest on The Criminal Justice Evolution Podcast